Friday, March 6, 2009

feeling adventurous

months ago after the crazy level 4 (according to the guide) white water rafting in Sg Selangor, I promised myself not to get into any kind of extreme sports ever again.

I don't really know how to swim except on how stay afloat in the water.

But somehow, I don't know why, I got myself hanging and gliding from platform to platform 17meters from the ground for 1km. Google for skytrex adventures if you wanna see some pics and get yourself the idea of the height and what the challenges looks like.

And I am an Acrophobic.

Nonetheless, the experience is exhilarating. each time I look back at the platforms that I jumped from, I just can't believe that I did it. Effin' awesomeness.

And for reasons I also don't know why, I am strongly attracted to the idea of bike trekking. Seems like it's really fun. It's been years since my last bike ride. Now, I found myself looking for a good mountain bike but sadistically, the price for a good mountain bike is bloody expensive. 11 grand for a bike? waddaeff??!! oh well, no bike trekking so soon I guess. Well, can't wait to get my bike soon so because Kiara bike trail is next on my list.

4 comments:

dBot+AdibA-waN said...

from zero to hero =)

p/s i juz got my new 'baby' .... a commencal bike =) xtremely awesome.. hihihi...i guess i juz got into biking a little bit earlier thn u.. hehehe

Unknown said...

kat malaysia ader tak bungee jumping wei ... jom try nak ?

alwajdi said...

diba: bike jenis ape ka? downhill setup ke mcm mana? nanti lenjan itu kiara bike trek mau ka? xpon putrajaya challenge park punye course..cam menarek je..

nasa: malaysia aku xtau..tapi kat siam sana aku tau la..

Ayuniez said...

hero yg tercedera :P