Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Laments

As much hard that I tried, I still can't get myself fully interested in developing the Netbeans platform. I wonder how much longer could I endure this. As I reflect on the time I spent in the office, most of it, my mind wanders elsewhere and I find myself looking at gadgets, computer games or anything that crosses my mind. Even when I went back home, try as I may reading through the tutorials and the screencasts that I saved to my portable drive, I just couldn't focus. But it was not the same when I read about web frameworks or architectures. My heart is still anchored to web development it seems.

Is there by any chance that we will be developing a web application in the future?I really hoped so..

sigh..

3 comments:

nisya-chan said...

cian..

thinking of it..maybe we cud start back the trime portal project?

err..do i still need to read abt struts?

alwajdi said...

sure you have to read that. but this time, read about struts 2.0.

nisya-chan said...

TT