Tuesday, March 17, 2009

In the depths of despair

Sometimes when I'm alone, I stare back into my chaotic past. In silence, I reminisce the options that I had, wondering if I had chosen the other, would I be better than the way I am right now.

Some friends told me that I am lucky, and how they are envious of my accomplishments that I am able to change from what I was.

In truth, they don't really know of what I've been through; the anger, the grief, the feeling of incapable of anything, the utter disappointment.

Not that I'm ungrateful for what I have now, It's just that knowing that something that you wanted most, is like trying to grasp the heavens, a futile attempt.

And this void inside me, is growing into an abyss.

Maybe it was meant to be that way..

2 comments:

Ayuniez said...

*wonder* :P

nisya-chan said...

huhu..don't dwell too much on the past you said..there's still a long path ahead..when it comes..it comes..perhaps you should learn to open your heart a bit more..

open heart and open mind are two different things ya know..

atashi merepek je..u know me well..
wish you'll have your rainbow soon.. ;)