Thursday, September 11, 2008

Farewell

Today's my last day in Patimas. Spent the whole morning in the PSG meeting room conducting my very last training session for my colleagues. Don't really know if they really understand all of it but I've given my very best for them to make them understand because they're the people that will continue where I left off.

A sudden sentimental feeling overwhelmed me in the late evening. Haha. Spent my last few hours with my close colleagues chit chatting about random things and doing lame jokes with each other.
The photo session made the goodbye part a bit hard but what what's done is done.

And so, ladies and gentlemen..

Soleh has left the building..



My close colleagues



with Susan and Li Yen




with BJ and Chai Chin




The R&D team : me and Anselm



with Woon Fei and Chen Hao



Me and Chen Hao



me and Yih Ching



me and the strange lady Clarice..LOL



my ID card..will miss you very much..haha

1 comment:

Jed Sulaiman said...

dengan perginya kau dari Patimas, maka tidak tercapailah impian aku utk minum petang di cafe sambil melihat para dugong di kolam renang.

ha ha!