Tuesday, September 23, 2008

after a week of being jobless

seriously relieved at the beginning but seriously bored right now. LOL.
My daily activity most of the time is laying on my bed and sometimes on my computer chair for a while to select the next movie or tv series I wanted to watch or checking my downloads. believe it or not, in just a week, I've downloaded a whopping total of 95GBs of movies and tv series.

Now my body clock's gone haywire due to my movie and tv series marathon sessions. But tomorrow's gonna change. I'm going to hunt for my Raya clothes and check Midvalley's MPH or KLCC's Kinokuniya for a book that I've been hunting for so long. And maybe after that I'll take a tour back to MMU to meet Mat Jep as he told me that he have a freelance job and he want me in. At last! a freelance job after several months of zero challenge. Hopefully this will get me back in the freelance business.

Hmm. I wonder what color should I get for my Baju Melayu. Perhaps, gray like my new car?ah..forgot to mention I got my car last Saturday. My sales agent called me at 930am and I only had like 2 hours of sleep. Meon was at my house that night and we were playing DOOM 3 just to stay awake for the sahur with Salleh,FAB,Nisya and Dibot at Old Town White Coffee in Cheras. Spent the whole morning to afternoon at the tint shop to get my car tinted with security tints and to make things worse, I planned to go Iftar with my schoolmates later that eve. It was fun but I already felt like a zombie that time. LOL. After the Iftar my plan was to go back home and sleep while Hilmy, Apez and Meon rejoin the guys back at Ampang Park for the karaoke session but suddenly the three had a change of mind an instead I was obliged to follow them for a drink at Uptown Damansara. I slept until the afternoon next day (of course have to wake up for Subuh prayers and the sahur with my parents).

I need some sleep. My conciousness fading. so I'm signing off.

No comments: