Friday, July 16, 2010

Well, whatever.

This new company that I serve is seriously messed up. Too many things that I'm not satisfied with to list here. I mean come on! It's been nearly a month since I worked here but I still don't have access to too many stuff that I should already have access to. The active id for example. Why the heck do I need to request access for it twice? And about the claim for my employment buy out process, why the heck does it says that I haven't keyed in my bank account details yet when I already keyed it in 2 days ago? Why do those people in india have to key in my bank account to another system? This is so inefficient and stupid.

You tell your employees that you value them but these things that you're doing really contradicts to what you just said. I really don't get why a lots of people wants to work here.

This place is so overrated.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.7

No comments: