Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Resentment

I hate it when people assigns me something that I'm not familiar with and expects that I can deliver it really fast like I'm super genius brainiac but later gives me the "please hit me both in the face and on the groin" look when I told them that I can't deliver it on their pre-set schedule.

What the F??!! I've never done anything like it before so please understand and don't assign me tasks that I'm not proficient in if you really want it to be done on your pre-set timeline. I'm still learning the whole new shit anyway so for the love of God, gimme some room to breath or please just pass it to someone who really know that shit.


God I hate it when people start to push me around.

4 comments:

nisya-chan said...

well..people ARE the ones that always pushes u around..

dBot+AdibA-waN said...

sabar la soleh.. jom masuk KL Towerthon minggu dpn... push ur limits urself.. hahahah =P chill k bro...

alwajdi said...

aheha..xdpat la diba..aku dah signup utk skytrex adventure kat bukit cahaya seri alam..best ni..nak join?

http://www.skytrex-adventure.com/

ahehaha

nisya-chan said...

oooh..

btw..u've been TAGged