Tuesday, October 9, 2007

huru-hara

Hari ni adalah hari yg paling huru hara aku pernah rasa. dengan puasa lagi. Kerja modify hard coded text dalam report jadi labels tu adalah satu kerja yg menekan jiwa. why didn't they ask those data entry staffs to do it rather than asking me to carry out that silly job? Why didn't they thought of supporting i18n at the first place when they were developing the application? We claim to be servicing international companies and yet this is like it is the first time an i18n project is carried out?duhh..

Thank God they have the berbuka puasa event today. The tentative is quite ridiculous (karaoke after berbuka puasa? what the heck??) but I'm in for the food anyway and again thank God that the food was really good.

I received my business name cards today. but again, as the title, huru hara..why? okay,they got my name and my title right. But since when did I have a new mobile number?Is the company going to give me a new phone line?and heck, since when did I have a direct line?I rather not have a phone line at my desk. From my past experience, it will only serve as distraction during work..urgh..this is so messed up..

No comments: