Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2011 in review.

2011 is closing its curtains. A lot of events occurred that brought major changes in my life's course.

To summarize some of the memorable stuffs:

  • Left a huge nonsensically chaotic corporate organization after a heated argument with a moronic asshole manager. XD
  • Went on a trip to Indonesia, sightseeing and attending my sister's wedding reception ceremony. :)
  • Joined an organization that is also dysfunctional but bearable due to the super flexible hours and remote working ability. :|
  • My team lead resigned. Major demoralization. :(
  • Went on a family trip to Cameron Highlands, BBQ and sightseeing. :)
  • Bought a Playstation 3. Yeah, I'm so outdated. :)
  • Bought a used Playstation Portable and gave it to my brother as his birthday present. :)
  • Bought a new mountain bike - Scott Scale 60 2011. :)
  • Bought a foldable bike - Dahon Vitesse P18 2011 and started cycling to work. :)
  • Partnered with some good friends (my ex-team lead) to start up our own company. :)
  • Ex team lead in Patimas joined the dysfunctional organization, but only lasted 3 weeks before resigning. Another major demoralization. :(
  • Influenced someone to buy a foldable bike too. >XD
  • Opening myself up by joining the cycling community. :)
  • I was on TV! (although just interframing) XD
  • Bought another Playstation Portable and gave it to my nephew for his UPSRA exam result. :)

Things to achieve in first few months of 2012:

  • Quit the dysfunctional organization.
  • Get something really rolling for my company.
  • More community service perhaps?
Out of ideas. To be added more later. 



No comments: