Thursday, February 10, 2011

No more Mr Nice Guy

Does it strike you as weird when you're bought out from a company with an exorbitant amount on your head..

 - and tells you that they need your expertise but they asked you to do every nitty gritty detail set by them to the letter?

 - and tells you they need your experience but are not listening to your advice at all?

 - and tells you they need you to provide input on enhancements but when you do, nothing is being done about it?

- and tells you that they need fresh new ideas but when you pitch some to them, it falls on deaf ears?

- and tells you that they need your problem solving skills but when you detected a hidden but imminent malicious problem and told them about it, they asked you to just follow the plan?


Heck, there's a hell lot more.

I'm totally pissed right now. How easy it is for you to deny all that I've done; my commitment, the F-ing long hours just to follow your atrocious deadline, the denied holidays, the stressful weekends. What happened to the "good job!", "great!" and what-so-ever when we followed your destined-to-doom plan earlier but the final product is a mess?

That will be the last time you'll be questioning my integrity. And yeah, since it's easy for you to say that if I don't like it, I can just get out,  no more Mr Nice Guy from me. Here it is: FUCK YOU!

Yeah you bought me out. but that doesn't mean that you fucking own me!

All the best luck and the grandeur of the heavens for your Death March.

No comments: