Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Headhunted!

I don't know why, but for the past 2 weeks, I've been receiving calls and sms mesages from people inviting me to apply for positions at their company. It felt kinda weird but great. LOL. Don't know how they got my contact number (didn't bother to ask but 2 of them actually come from jobstreet.com) . 1 from a local finance institute, 1 from a local startup and another 3 came from multinational companies. All of them offering salary far higher than my current salary and my expected salary by the time I want to leave the company.

Now, I'm in such a dilemma.
Should I go, or should I stay? I have made great friends here, have a lot of good time chatting during lunch (I think it's not just during lunch, but nearly the whole office hours..haha) and I planned to stay at least for a year here but these offers are really tempting and the location are also nearer to my current residency. Not to mention that I can actually get to buy a house and my own car faster than what I've planned. They even offered to 'buy' me out from my current workplace if I fulfill their requirements in the interview. Hmm.. I think I need to consult with my family about this.

But still the question is, how did they get my contact number?Did my freelancing activities actually made me popular?haha..Maybe I should really setup my own IT company after this. LOL.

Anyway, a lot of thanks and praise be to the Almighty for these blessings that I've been receiving. I'm such a happy guy.. =)

No comments: